Risk Based Inspection & Risk Assessment
Companies in the oil, gas or petrochemical industry, you face increased pressure to reduce risks and improve safety and reliability cost effectively. Our risk based inspection and risk asessment services enable you to minimize inspection costs and risk by using appropriate technology and software for inspection and maintenance planning.
Benefit for using risk based inspection & Risk Assessment from PVD Training:
Our risk based inspection service enables you to develop the best approach for your inspection activities using risk analysis. We can help you:
- Analyze the likelihood and consequences of failure
- Comply with all applicable governing regulations and guidelines
- Develop a cost-effective inspection and maintenance program
- Ensure mechanical integrity and reliability
- Prioritize and focus your inspection, assessment and maintenance resources on plant items and parts that pose the highest risks
Reliable risk based inspection & risk assessment from a world leading provider
As a world leader in risk based inspection (RBI) and risk assessment, we offer you unrivaled experience, expertise and global resources.
Unlike most service providers who are tied to a single RBI, risk assessment software solution, we have implemented programs using nearly every major commercially available RBI, risk assessment software program. Our partnerships with established RBI and risk assessment software providers enable us to deliver the most effective solutions for data gathering, management and analysis – all tailored to suit your exact requirements.
Our risk based inspection and risk assessment services include:
- Assessment of process operations that will impact your production, operation, material integrity and degradation rates
- Development of a corrosion management plan
- Determination of the remaining lifetime of your assets
- Gap analysis
- Identification of operational risks, using recognized industry standards
- Identification of the appropriate inspection intervals
- Review of technical specifications and construction materials
- Specification of risk ranking level and determination of the respective risk acceptance level
- Specification of the necessary inspection and maintenance tasks
For further information please drop your email at: email@example.com